Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Winter Bucket List?

I'm contemplating whether or not I should have a winter bucket list, I've already lost a few weeks. All I did today though was discover the TV show 7th Heaven and watch a few episodes. Add that to the list of shows I'm addicted to at the moment, because I obviously needed another-- not. This winter though I really hope to get out and do more photography, that will be #1 on my list. Here are a few others I hope to do:
  • Make a gingerbread house
  • Build a snowman
  • Go sledding
  • Go Christmas caroling
  • Watch several cheesy ABC family "25 days till Christmas" countdown movies
  • Buy an ugly Christmas sweater
  • Go to the Holidazzle parade
  • Look at several light decorated houses
  • Bake some goodies
  •  Make it through winter without getting a cold
  • Get a boyfriend
Eh the last two probably won't end up coming true, but I'll add them anyways. Any other ideas on what I could add? Or what you have on your winter bucket list? Also, this picture really doesn't apply to my blog post at all except that its a puppy, tangled in Christmas lights. Let's be honest it was too cute to pass up.

Pictures of your puppy wrapped in lights for their first Christmas with you! #nataliekunkelphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment