Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry belated Christmas!

I didn't have a chance to blog yesterday, but I hope everyone's last few days of celebrating Jesus' birth was great and filled with food, presents, and cheery faces. My Christmas Eve was spent with my immediate family. We had a delicious feast of Chinese food (our favorite), followed by a gift exchange, fondue, and then watching Despicable Me 2!

On Christmas day my family trudged through the slick Minnesota roads to my Aunt and Uncle's barn where several of my relatives gathered. We had a much larger feast here, and played some board games and the cousin's had our annual "Obstacle Course Relay Race" to win a little cash. Here's the video!

 

Towards the end of the night, we also decorated some Christmas cookies! Overall, it was a pretty good Christmas, besides the chilly weather. Happy Birthday Jesus!


 
 Sardine Time!
















No comments:

Post a Comment