Saturday, November 16, 2013

Never Ending Faithfulness

Lately, my family has been going through quite a lot of struggles, and in yet in the midst of the storms going on around me, God's faithfulness has never run out.  He never fails.

5"Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens
 your faithfulness to the skies." -Psalm 36:5

At the moment, I'm struggling with trusting God. I know his word is true, and believe what it says, but really knowing it to be certain in my heart is hard. God, you never fail, but I'm scared. I'm scared to know how my family will come up with the money to buy a car. I'm scared to start walking into a major, when I don't feel like your leading me into something specific. I'm scared to know how after missing our third house payment, my family will survive. 

I'm scared. 

And I am completely trusting you. 

Your ways are higher than my ways, and even though I don't know what's around the corner, I know you do. I believe you are putting down the stepping stones out in front of me and through leading me into the flames, I am going to come out a conqueror. 

Help me God to have more faith. Help it to be more than just knowing it, and really believe and understand it in my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment