Monday, June 3, 2013

You Are Worth It

I think everyone at one time or another in their life questions self worth. We get discouraged and let down and wonder why anyone would care to give us the time of day. These feelings are hard and they hurt, I know because I've dealt with them a lot. I have to continuously keep reminding myself that there is one person out there at least who thinks the world of me. I wish I could see him as an actual person, because it feels so hard sometimes trusting someone I can't see, but then if that was the case, what would be the meaning of faith? I know that Jesus Christ sees me for who I am; he looks past all my blemishes and dirt and treats me like a princess. Every time you are struggling, remember to see your worth through God's eyes, not the worlds. Jeremiah 29:11 puts it well.

11"For I know the plans 
I have for YOU,”declares 
the Lord, “plans to prosper 
YOU and not to harm YOU, 
plans to give YOU hope
and a future."

No comments:

Post a Comment