Monday, November 18, 2013

Just Exhausted

Man I am seriously just so exhausted right now. Its one of those moments where you know if you laid your head down on your pillow you would immediately be out. I have a 300 page book to read tonight and its already 11pm! Whaaaat? Then I have to right up a 6 page paper tomorrow due the next day. It is a huge part of my grade, and right now I am feeling so tired. This seems like a pretty impossible task! Even though it is hard to believe in this situation that I will get it done, nothing is impossible with God.

I just opened up to the Jesus Calling devotional for the day, and it reads-

"Leave outcomes up to Me. Follow Me wherever I lead, without worrying about how it will all turn out. Think of your life as an adventure, with Me as your Guide and Companion. Live in the now, concentrating on staying in step with Me.When our path leads to a cliff, be willing to climb it with My help. When we come to a resting place, take time to be refreshed in My Presence. Enjoy the rhythm of life lived close to Me.

You already know the ultimate destination of your journey: your entrance into heaven. So keep your focus on the path just before you, leaving outcomes up to Me."

Wasn't that good? Especially in the first two sentences. That is exactly what I needed to hear. God is just amazing like that giving you the encouragement you need at just the right time! God in this hectic situation that consists of something as silly as homework, I am trusting that it will all turn out and that you would have the final say in the outcome.

I would appreciate some urgent prayer from you all too!

No comments:

Post a Comment