Friday, January 17, 2014

Until Completion

It isn't even a full month into the new year and I already have some exciting news! Last week I took my road test and came home with my license! Its a good thing I got it too because it was causing me to have a lot of anxiety.

Within this last week I've also taught myself how to crochet and my brother gave me the how to on completing a rubik's cube! I'm sorry if this post bores you to death and doesn't come across as me being full of myself. It has just been a really exciting month for me. As of last Tuesday, I also started my last semester as a high school student. It's amazing how fast time flies, I don't know if I'm ready to be done yet. 

Though it has been a month of completing some accomplishments in my book, lately I have also been struggling with a lot. I've been keeping a lot of hurt and pain in and I'm not really sure how, who, or when to share it. I am praying this is just a season, but there is just so much built up inside of me and it spills out at night through tears when I'm alone. I really don't want to see a councilor, but I could really use prayer right now. I really need breath through and freedom in my life.


"Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." --Matthew 11:28

I am holding on to this verse right now with all that is within me.

If any of you have any prayer requests or needs I would love it if you would share them with me so that I can lift you up in prayer, but if you think of it, I could also use a lot of encouragement and prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment